Friday, 20 February 2015
Friday, 13 February 2015
- A: 1
- B: 2
- C: 3
- D: 4
- E: 5
- F: 6
- G: 7
- H: 8
- I: 9
- J: 10
- K: 20
- L: 30
- M: 40
- N: 50
- O: 60
- P: 70
- Q: 80
- R: 90
- S: 100
- T: 200
- U: 300
- V: 400
- W: 500
- X: 600
- Y: 700
- Z: 800
- Love - Hate
- Anger - Passion
- Fear - Courage
- Happines - Lust
- Luck - Poverty
- Nudity - Security
Monday, 9 February 2015
- Fire: red
- Water: blue
- Air: yellow or white
- Earth: green, black or brown
- Akasha: Purple or violet
- So, start by relaxing your whole body in a calm environment like during the previous sigil mantra exercise, get to the point when you can hear Nada. Then imagine the whole universe consists of a purple/violet fog, visualize yourself in the midle of this endless fog.
- Now start repeating your mantra in your mind, feel how the Akashic element is full of the mantra, of its purpose, of its meaning.
- Now with each inhale visualize how Akasha together with this intention enters your body, how it fills you with the mantra itself. And with each exhale vibrate your mantra out loud.
- Keep repeating step 3 for a couple of minutes, concentrating the Akasha in your body more and more, making the Akashic light getting thicker and thicker within your body.
- Sit in a comfortable position and relax your whole body.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath, focus on the rhytm, be sure that inhales and exhales take the same amount of time, keep focusing on your breath and how inhales fills your lungs till it is the only thing you are aware of, as if the breathing was the only thing in the universe.
- Then stop focusing on your breath, till that disappears too, now you should be in a state with no mental chatter and no pereception of the outside world.
- Say to yourself: "I will now count from 20 to 1 and when I reach one, I will enter the state of trance needed for performing Magick".
- Count from 20 to 1.
Tuesday, 3 February 2015
- Energetic paradigm - everything is energy, different frequencies of energy cause different results
- Information paradigm - everything is information, everything is symbology, by manipulating our own internal symbology we can affect the symbology of the world
- Psychology paradigm - all the Magick is caused by our psyche, by our unconsciousness.
- Spirit paradigm - everything is governed by spirits, each action, event or item has its own spirit, we can communicate with them through the use of symbology
- Meta paradigm - all previous paradigms are sorta true. There is an internal mechanic of Magick we cannot comprehend, but we can use it by either of the previous paradigms.
- Sit comfortably in a dim lit room and close your eyes.
- One by one, stretch all your muscles for the time of 5 seconds and then relax them
- Feel the heat slowly filling your body, your body becomes hotter and hotter.
- Feel how your body becomes heavier and heavier with each exhale.
- Turn your eyes up to look at the place between your eye brows, keep them this way for the rest of this exercise.
- Your breathing should be deep and calm, but still natural. Observe your breathing till you start hearing the buzzing sound. That's called Nada, it's a sign that you have entered the lower form of trance.
- Now comes the tricky part, vibrating your mantra. Let's use our SE TORI MAGANA example here. Your mind should be one syllable before your tongue, so when in the head you say SE, you're silent, when your mind is at TO you start vibrating SE, when your mind is at RI you start vibrating TO, etc.
- Repeat step 7 for a couple of minutes or stop when the time seems right.
Thursday, 22 January 2015
A lot of controversial information is known about Crowley and when anyone mentions his name, people frequently mention his addiction to heroin and opiates. Like this was the cover that hides all his successes, qualities and truly iron dedication to the occult.
The problem is that Aleister Crowley was many things, but not a druggie. Opiates (including heroin) weren't illicit drugs in his time, they were drugs prescribed by doctors for the cure of things like asthma, stress, depression, diarrhea. It was much later when medical society recognized heroin's side effects as too horrible to be an official cure, but some anti-diarrhea drugs still contain a minimal amount of heroin.
Crowley also mentioned his addiction quite frequently in his notes, he used heroin for a longer period of time, so he was very addicted to it on a physiological level. According to his notes he was trying to fight this addiction on a regular basis, but heroin is a very horrible enemy of the will when it comes to side effects. The will was also one of the reasons why Crowley fought his addiction, he did believe that anything that controls or limits your will should be gotten rid of. Unfortunately his addiction was too strong, he didn't free himself from the drugs for his entire life.
I keep hearing about the importance of ancestry work in Magick, about how it is the gate into Magick itself.
Come on, people, Crowley didn't do any ancestry work, same goes for Papus, Levi, Spare. Yet all of them were pretty skilled and powerful magi.
If your paradigm counts with ancestors then yes, they are important in your practice, for other paradigms, not so much. The thing is we all are different individuals with different practices, there is no key concept that would be same for all of us, some venerate ancestors, some worship deities, some conjure demons, some draw stuff on a piece of paper, and everyone can obtain the power.
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
So, people following me for some time know about a post from 9th of January where I was talking about 2 bad omens, a dream about a 5 legged horse and a shattered glass that fell on me during a bus trip to work.
If I think about it now, the meaning of these omens was pretty obvious. Regarding the 5 legged horse it meant the additional leg, something useless that must be removed. Regarding the shattered window my very first thought was: "Damn, that driver will most certainly be fired".
So, here is a continuation of what happened next. This Friday (16th of January) I had a pretty bad argument with my manager, so bad that I was seriously considering to curse him. The argument itself appeared repeatedly in my mind, always partially dragging me into the mental battle. This ended up callin BANRABISHU a couple of times during the weekend.
On Monday I have finally decided to do something about it, so I make a sigil, but not to screw my manager but to simply improve my work situation. Today we have found out there was a big firing going on, 7 people were kicked out of the company. Now, I am a very strongly convinced that I was meant to be one of those fired guys, but only thanks to these 3 omens (including the argument with my manager) I was able to avoid it before even figuring out the real meaning of these omens, but really in the last minute.
It's really strange, on Friday I were like the biggest enemies with my manager and today he was acting completely normal, maybe it really was just another omen, meant to finally push me into action before it's too late.