New changes

I have finally decided to get rid of the ads, they were showing a nonsense most of the time anyway.

As the new feature there is now a PayPal donation button on the right, if you feel like donating then do so :D.

Some of you might also notice that Magickal Curriculum (http://www.scribd.com/doc/171161878/Magickal-Curriculum) is now only a preview and for the full view you will have to pay 2.99$. This situation will be kept for 2 months to find out how commerically viable the eBook selling is. After two months it will be free again.

Now I am working on Astro Magick Essentials, which will be my first commercial book, after the work on the book is finished, I will update Condensed Magick 101, which is the second free eBook in my repertoire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual