New year, new design

New year brings a couple of changes and news.

First of all, you might have noticed the new layout and design of this blog, I hope you will like this minimalistic approach. It's probably the last of this year's changes, starting with the removal of all ads and ending with the integrated Twitter account.

As of 2015, I am currently working on a Sumerian spellbook and when that is finished, I will start writing a book about sigils. What topic will I pick after these two books are finished is still unknown, if you wish, you can give me your suggestions in comments or via e-mail or twitter.

Let's return to the design changes of the blog. I personally still think this solution is not perfect and during the next year I want to finally finish my own Content Management System and run a separate site, that will work not only as a blog, but also as a nicely categorized article storage, course in Magick for registered users (including their own blogs for them) and as a sort of a site where practitioners can meet and exchange their experiences (less forum-like, more group-like).

Speaking of forums I recently found a great forum named Wizard Forums, this forum can be located here: http://wizardforums.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=5799

So, I wish to all of you to safely survive the New Year celebrations, drink responsibly, keep loyal to your practices and have some fun during the process :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual