No Meat Report: Day 10

Well, I pretty much stopped feeling any different now, I am not tired anymore and hunger also seems not to be an issue. What got definitely worse is my alcohol tolerance, I got pretty much "destroyed" this Saturday and was sick whole Sunday.

I also checked the scales yesterday and found out I lost 11 lbs of weight. I found it interesting as I eat still pretty much the same amount, just meat was omitted from the equation. It is even more interesting because if you remember that I had a no food fast quite recently which I was able to hold for 2 days and I didn't lose a single pound.

Comments

  1. I'm intrested in your progress! I've been a vegetaarian for two months so far, although I still eat seafood haha. do you still eat sea food or no?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual