Spiritual poetry

Probably something that nobody knows is that I write poetry in my native language, a little poems with spiritual background that then go right into my drawer.

It's then of no surprise that I can enjoy a spiritual poetry quite a lot in all its forms. For example recently I found a following snippet online from a poem named Universal:
Everything belongs to one
We are universal
Hearts connected by love
Strange cosmic rehearsal
Life is flowing, like a dance
Loving, ever knowing
Hope and fear, lovely romance
Constantly reaping and sowing
...

This type of poetry is amazingly in sync with Kabbalistic teachings, and, actually, if you want to read more of it, you should visit a blog of its author: http://ninaintheair.blogspot.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual