Interesting turn of events

So, I mentioned yesterday that I generally felt pretty much drained. What I didn't say (as I didn't know at the time), I also lost my bus card where I just sent money in. Having no name on the card, the chances of getting it back were close to zero.

Anyway, yesterday after I got home I made a couple of arrangements. I did 5 Tibetan rites, I also performed emotional and spiritual banishing (My favorite Sumerian style), I also placed a glass of water next to my bed to figure out any possible spiritual activity causing the drainage. I also made sure. To fully relax my body before falling asleep and making certain to remember all my dreams which would also show any unwanted spiritual activity.

So, I slept great, no spiritual activity happened during the night and in the morning I woke up fresh and kicking. Only bad event that happened was that I figured out I was missing the bus card as I mentioned before so I had to use cash.

Now, going back home from the office I was lucky enough to catch the same bus yesterday, and guess what, the card was there waiting for me on the dashboard (I know it's mine because of the scratches). So I asked the driver about it and took it. The most improbable thing that could happen to me today happened :-D.

Anyway, I will continue with the 5 Tibetans for now to get back on tracks :).

ZI ANNA KANPA,
ZI KIA KANPA,
ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA,
ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying ChatGPT's knowledge of occultism

Simple Sumerian Banishing Ritual